aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their intakes produce the most horsepower possible. Each intake is dyno tested over and over to ensure their design, air fitler, and technology creates the best environment for the most power and torque. We love this intake so much, we run it on our own shop cars!
aFe uses their special high-flow conical air filters that allow the most possible air flow without letting in contaminants. Each intake producdes a deep and throaty sound and outflows the factory intake by an average of 30%!
Air Filter Section
- Pro DRY S - The Pro Dry S Filter is made of a 3-layer synthetic media, providing additional air flow and filtration. The Pro Dry S is convenient, as it requires no re-oiling when being cleaned.
- Pro 5R - The Pro 5R filter consists of an oiled 5-layer mesh cotton gauze media for maximum performance and filtration. The Pro 5R maintains a 98.6% efficiency rating, allowing high air flow and optimal performance even when dirty.
aFe Cold Air Intake Features:
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Dyno Proven Horsepower
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Most intakes are not California CARB legal. Check with your local smog laws.