Tein Street Basis Coilovers: Honda Accord 08-12 [GSB78-1USS2]
TEIN coilovers are built from TEIN's direct knowledge of suspension products due to their extensive racing history. TEIN Street Basis Coilovers are TEIN's entry level coilover that gives you all of the benefits of a high quality height adjustable coilover at an entry level price.
The TEIN Street Basis coilover is designed to provide the feeling of a sports suspension with an aggressive stance. Developed to have a shortened shell case that provides optimum damper stroke at a low vehicle height allowing your car to have a good ride even when low. Ride height is adjustable via the TEIN ZT coated threaded sleeve.
- Spring Rates: 9k front/ 5k rear. Requires re-use of OEM upper mounts
Made in Japan.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Internal Design
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
Your purchase includes:
- 4 TEIN Coilover Shocks
- 4 TEIN Coilover Springs
- 4 Rubber Bump Stops
- 2 Hook Spanners
- 4 Spring Seats
- 4 Spring Locks
- 4 Dust Covers (some kits reuse stock dust covers)
- 4 Delrin Thrust Washers
- 1 TEIN Sticker Sheet
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Inlcudes a one year limited warranty from TEIN