BC Racing BR Type Coilovers: Toyota Cressida 89-92 [C-23]
The ultimate street coilover! BC Racing has been known amongst performance enthusiasts to manufacture one of the best coilovers on the market. There is almost no equal to the level of performance, adjustability and ride quality you receive from BC Racing Coilovers. BC Racing makes it easy to replace your factory suspension with a full performance coilover system by including everything you need in a comprehensive kit. These coilovers come with an adjustment knob that makes it easy for you to set the coilover dampening to your specific needs and adjust compression and rebound together. You can also adjust how low you want the vehicle by adjusting the shock body, as opposed to cheaper kits that make you compress the spring in order to lower the vehicle. The benefit of lowering the vehicle with the coilover shock body vs spring compression is that you do not lose suspension travel and do not force your vehicle to have a worse ride because you adjusted your coilovers very low.
- 30 levels of dampening adjustable
- Requires welding
- Includes Front Camber Top Mount
These coiloves for the Cressida do require welding. The procedure is to cut the OEM strut tube and leave an approximately two inch stub of the tube. The BC lower mount slips over this and is welded to the knuckle. If you don't want to cut the struts on your vehicle, donor parts are readily available from salvage yards.
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers Features:
- 30 Levels Of Dampening Force Adjustment
- Adjusts compression and rebound at the same time
- Fully height adjustable through shock body, not by compressing springs
- Each lower mount is designed to fit with OEM in mind to match tolerances and spec
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available
- 1 year manufacture warranty
|Toyota||Cressida||MX83/JZX81||1989 - 1992|