Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers: Acura TL 04-08 [GSA80-9USS2]
The Street Advance damper is the evolution of the popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using our new Advance Needle technology, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Advance dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- 16-way Damping adjustment with over 200% increase in damping force change.*
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty *over comparable Super Street damper, based on damping dyno graph data. Increase in damping force over comparable Super Street damper may vary for specific vehicle applications.
|2003 - 2007||Honda||Accord|
|2004 - 2008||Acura||TL|