KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers are designed for the enthusiast who demands the most of their street car. KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers are fully adjustable in both right height and damping. 36 levels of damping control allow you to fine tune your suspension just the way you want it and for your specific setup. The damping adjustment allows you to adjust both compression and rebound at the same time for easy adjustability. KSport has spent many years on the race track fine tuning these coilovers to give your car the ultimate in handling performance with the best lightweight materials. Durable, lightweight and rust resistant make the KSport Kontrol Coilovers one of the best systems available on the market.
Set the coilovers to full soft for a nice and comfortable daily drive, to 18 for a spirited driving, or full stiff for track days.
KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Features:
- 36 Way Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Dampers which separate oil and gas within the the cylinder
- Fully height adjustable w/o losing suspension travel (most applications)
- Electroplated with zinc to resist rust and weather
- Unmatched ride quality and reliability
- Includes a full set, 2 front and 2 rear.
- Ksport USA offers an 18 month warranty on these coilovers when purchased through an authorized dealer.
- Spring Rate: 420lb front, 392 rear
- Front: Pillowball Upper Mount - Rear: OEM Upper Mount
|Honda||Civic||Non Si||2012 - 2014|
|Honda||Civic Si||2012 - 2013|