Skunk2 Lower Control Arm / Rear Camber Kit Replacement Bushings [916-05-0505]
Skunk2's redesigned, low-deflection, polyurethane bushings are available separately and are compatible with all Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms and Rear Camber Kits.
Genuine Skunk2 polyurethane bushings act as bearings for quicker response and a more positive feel when compared to other manufacturers' bushings. Tearing and unseating problems normally associated with other fixed rubber bushings are eliminated by allowing the arm to rotate freely about the bushings. Fewer grooves within the inner diameter as well as special, radius-cut backsides help them last longer and avoid tearing and unseating. Thanks to the new design, bushing failures have been eliminated.
- Purchase includes two bushing halves. Each Rear Lower Control Arm and Rear Camber Kit mounting point requires two bushing halves.
- 1988 - 2011 Honda Civic (Si)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX (Base, HF, Si)
- 2003 - 2008 Honda Element (EX, LX, SC)
- 1993 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol (S, Si, VTEC)
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX (Base, Type-S)
- 1990 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS, GS-R, LS, Type R)